- The 3A Aspeed Professional Aspirator is a piston-type electric aspirator. The 3A Aspeed Professional Aspirator features an adjustable vacuum level from between 0 and 0.85 bar, and an air flow of 15 Lpm (single pump) or 22 Lpm (double pump). The robust 3A Aspeed Professional Aspiratoralso features a protective thermal cutout relay as well as a protective cap which prevents fluids from reaching the pump and damaging the unit.
- The compact design of the 3A Aspeed Professional Aspirator allows for efficient and effective functional aspiration, and is ideal for general practice, nursing homes and occupational health. With great durability and high performance assured, the 3A Aspeed Professional Aspirator requires no maintenance or lubrication and is easy to use. The tubing of the 3A Aspeed Professional Aspirator measures 22 mm in diameter.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Collection jar (500cc or 1000cc depending upon model ordered. 1000cc collection jar supplied with disposable suction liner.)
- Sterilsable silicone connector tube (for use between the unit and the collection jar). Approximately 40cm
- Sterilisable silicone patient tube. Approximately 130cm
- Sterile disposable fingertip vacuum controller/regulator
- Sterile disposable catheter/cannula
- 2 x 99% antibacterial hydrophobic filter (one for use and one spare)
- UK power cable
- Instruction manual
- Piston type electric aspirator
- No maintenance or lubrication required
- Protective thermal cutout relay
- Vacuum level – 0 to 0.85 bar
- Relatively quiet operation at 55db at 1m.
|Single Pump||Double Pump|
|Vacuum Level||0/0.85bar||0/0.85 bar|
|Dimensions||18.5cm x 33cm x 21cm||18.5cm x 33cm x 21cm|