The Baseline Bubble Inclinometer accurately measures complete range of motion. Measurement techniques of the bubble inclinometer have been codified and appear in the AMA Guide to the evaluation of Permanent Impairment, third edition.
Place the Baseline Bubble Inclinometer near the joint to be measured: turn dial until scale reads 0; take joint through its range; read range traveled directly from dial.
Numerous neck and back measurements require the simultaneous use of 2 inclinometers.
- Bubble Inclinometer has a 360° rotating dial with fluid indicator
- Precise Baseline results for flexion and extension, abduction and adduction, and rotation in the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, and spine
Baseline® Bubble Inclinometer features a 360º rotating dial with fluid indicator. Precise results for flexion and extension; abduction and adduction; and rotation in the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, and spine. Pocket size.
Inclinometer standards are codified in the AMA Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Third Edition:
• Place the bubble inclinometer near the joint to be measured
• Turn the bubble inclinometer dial until the scale reads 0
• Take the joint through its range of motion
• Read the range traveled directly from the bubble inclinometer dial
Some neck and back measurement protocols require the simultaneous use of 2 inclinometers.
There are no reviews yet.