Sterilization Gusseted Roll : Gusseted Sterilisation Reels are designed for easy and reliable sterilisation packaging of surgical instruments, up to the point of use. These sterilisation reels offer users an effective microbial barrier Suitable for packaging extra long products or creating individual pouches. All reels are 200m long. guaranteeing the effective flow of the sterilizing agent and a peel-off system which provides aseptic conditions on opening. Through medical paper specially developed to meet the requirements of steam sterilization, these pouches have a 60 g/m2 paper surface which is performance-equivalent in terms of resistance and barrier to 70g/m2 paper. Apart from the ecological aspect concerning the volume of waste to be treated, the reinforced 60g/m2 paper, combined with tear-proof “shatterless” film, offers flexible packaging and easy opening that are incomparable for this type of packaging.
Sterilization Gusseted Roll | Astramed
₨5,500.00 – ₨7,900.00
- Medical grade 60g/m2 paper __plus__ tear-proof shatterless film
- Wide range of sizes from 200mmx100m right through to 300x100m
- Manufactured from tinted, multi-layer heat-sealable PET/PP film
- Three ribbed side seals
- All print is on outer packaging area to prevent ink contamination reaching the products
- Printed with Class 1 process indicators compliant with ISO.11140-1
- Sterilization Gusseted Roll
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.