Chewy Tubes help you teach chewing, biting and normalization of oral habits, essential oral motor skills needed in an OPT program. The red, large-stemmed, T-shaped Chewy Tube is a therapy tool designed to promote jaw strength in oral motor exercises. It is integrated in a hierarchy with other tools in the Bite Tube Set and in numerous exercises described in “Assessment and Treatment of the Jaw – Putting It All Together: Sensory, Feeding and Speech.”
- Red, smooth, large-stemmed, T-shaped, tubular
- For chewing and biting skills, TMJ stimulation, eliminating teeth grinding…
- Integrated in the Bite Tube Set and in the “Jaw Book”
- Reusable, durable and easy to clean
- Non-toxic, FDA compliant, free of latex, lead, PVC and phthalates
The Red Chewy Tube is used with a smaller jaw, typically aninfant 9–10 months old. It can also be used with an individual who cannot open the jaw very wide, so they for such age child. The Yellow Chewy Tube features a narrow stem 9.5mm OD.
Also Available in Other Colors
There are no reviews yet.