- The Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
- Fiber optics transmit light system, the fiber optics extend to the tip of the instrument for more light output, less glare.
- 5 x magnification
- Disposable Specula: 2.5mm and 4.0mm
- Insufflation Port: View tympanic membrane using an insufflator bulb.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- OT8C is available with AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. The model of the bulb is T4954, 2.5V, 1.6W.
- Illumination Form: Fiber optics transmit light
- Illumination of light spot: The brightness of the tip is =1000 LX
- Magnification of lens: 2.5 x
- Diameter of ear-specula: 2.5mm, 4.0mm
- Insufflation Port: Yes
- Type of bulb: T4954 (2.5V, 1.6W)
- Rated voltage: 2 AA alkaline or 2 Ni-MH batteries
- Electrical Safety Standard: IEC60601.1, CE, FDA