- Illumination of the examination area with 2.7 V vacuum lamp
- Fluted handle surface for hygienic use and secure grip in the hand
- Practical plug-in connector for fast exchange of the instrument heads
- Simple change of batteries at the base of the handles
ENT Set Includes
- Otoscope head
- Ophthalmoscope head
- Expandable nasal speculum
- Bent arm illuminator
- 2 laryngeal mirrors, No. 3 and 4
- The Riester Econom 2050 ENT Diagnostic Set is illuminated by a 2.7 V vacuum lamp. The fluted handle surface is hygienic and allows for a secure grip. The ENT Set plug into wall plugs for quick and easy charging of the batteries. The 2050 set includes: Otoscope head, ophthalmoscope head, expandable nasal speculum, bent arm illuminator, 2 laryngeal mirrors, tongue blade holder, replacement otoscope bulb, and hard protective case.The Otoscope Head of the ENT set features a removable magnifying lens with 4-fold magnification, which can be swivled to either side. The Otoscope also features a removable cover glass to insert external instruments for additional diagnosis. The Otoscope is suitable for nasl examinations with a 9 mm speculum. The Otoscope set has a plug in connector for quick attachment to the handle.
The Laryngeal Mirrors that are included with the 2050 Set are attached to the bent arm illuminator for illuminating the examination area. A number 3 (20 mm diameter) and number 4 (22 m diameter) mirror are included with the set. The Tongue Blade Holder is made of stainless steel for durability. The Tongue blade holder also attaches to the bent arm illuminator for illumination of the examination area.
The Expandable Nasal Speculum is made of aging resistant chrome-plated metal. The Speculum features a screw adjuster which allows slow and controlled expansion of the speculum.
The Bent Arm Illuminator is made of chrome-plated steel. The Illuminator has a plug-in connector for quick and easy attachment to the handle. The Bent Arm Illuminator can be used in conjunction with the Laryngeal Mirrors and Tongue Blade Holder to allow illumination of the examination area.
The Ophthalmoscope Head also features a plug in connector for quick and easy attachment to the handle. The Ophthalmoscope features a focusing wheel with corrective lenses from 0 to 20 or 0 to -20 diopters. The Apeture with the large circle allows for examination of the fundus of the eye.