Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Electric Massager
The Maxi Pro was originally designed for Chiropractors to use on patients for soft tissue work and to warm up muscles prior to adjustment. Today it is often used by physiotherapists, massage therapists and athletic trainers for treatment of large muscle groups. It is truly a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use.
- Patented Thumper Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue, penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue.
- Anatomically designed massage spheres require no additional attachments. One device for the entire treatment of all muscle groups.
- Work smarter – a complete head-to-toe massage in 5-8 minutes.
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90 degrees for ease of use and control.
- Variable speed from 18 to 35 pulses/second and 4-position adjustable pressure knob to tailor the massage for best outcome.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
Weighing 7 pounds (3.2 kg), it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, strong, sensational massage. No need to add pressure, just park it on the muscle area of choice.
Its 8 massage spheres cover a large massage area, ideal for large muscle groups. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes. Small areas can be reached by tilting the Maxi Pro. *Foot cushion not incl*
Speed adjustment from 20 to 40 pulses per second, and depth of massage adjustment on the pressure knob allows for full customization for all treatment conditions.