Precise measurement of the saturation of oxygen in blood (SpO2%) and the heart rate (pulse)
The PM 100 connect ensures precise measurement of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2%) and heart rate (pulse). The measured values can be displayed with a total of 6 different display formats, either in wave or bar form, and viewed on the integrated OLED display, which can be individually adjusted in 10 brightness levels. Thanks to the simple one-touch operation, the device is also ideal for applications on the go. After the measurement, a data transfer to the VitaDock+ App and to VitaDock Online is possible, where the values can be stored and evaluated.
- Pulse oximeter to measure the saturation of oxy-gen in blood (SpO2%) and the heart rate (pulse)
- Data transfer via Bluetooth® Smart (4.0) to the VitaDock+ app for iOS and Android*
- View measurements on OLED display
- Display brightness adjustable in 10 levels
- Simple „one touch“ operation – ideal for on the go
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate can be displayed as bars or waves
- 6 different views
- Automatic switch-off after 8 seconds
- Low battery display
- Incl. carrying strap
- Incl. Batteries (2 × 1,5V AAA)
There are no reviews yet.