- The handy pen-scope® otoscopes with direct illumination are used to illuminate and examinate the external auditory canal. The direct illumination offers an upgraded, reflexion-minimized illumination. Difficult to reach locations can be illuminated with a source which is similar to daylight. High-class materials and first-class workmanship guarantees above average reliability in every examination.
- Direct illumination with 2.7 V vacuum lamp or 2,5 V halogen lamp.
- Simple lamp-exchange by unscrewing the specula-fitting.
- Specula fitting is compatible with speculas of other well-known suppliers.
- Otherwise identical to ri-mini® head.