- The CardioCare 2000 is an economically priced 12 channel resting ECG that does not compromise on performance. Suitable for use in private practice, the ER, or hospitals use, the CardioCare 2000 is designed for maximum ease of use and convenience. Software upgradeable and networkable, the CardioCare 2000 is an excellent choice for your diagnostic needs.
Simultaneous 12 Channel Resting ECG:
- The CardioCare 2000 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis!
ECG Interpretation Program:
- Over 80 kinds of interpretation results based on the advanced Minnesota Code are provided to aid your diagnosis. The interpretation algorithms are expanded with regular software updates.
A4 Full Size Paper:
- The CardioCare 2000 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart. A convenient Copy button lets you generate ECG copies in any of the available formats.
Low Maintenance Cost:
The CardioCare 2000 uses normal fax paper which costs about ¼ the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate its own grid!
1 Channel + 1 Rhythm
3 Channel + 1 Rhythm
1 Channel (60 Sec 1 Rhythm)
ECG Filing System “EKG-Plus II”
EKG-Plus II is a software program that enables you to interface CardioCare 2000 to Windows based computers through LAN. The ECG data from CardioCare 2000 is saved in either Bionet’s proprietary file format (.ecg), or JPEG or PDF. The JPEG file format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages. EKG-Plus II displays real-time ECG data on-screen, instantly performs a full set of measurements and offers diagnostic aid. In addition, EKG-Plus II can eliminate the need for costly thermal paper by printing a variety of comprehensive reports on standard printer/copier paper.
- The CardioCare 2000 software is user upgradeable and is constantly being improved.
- CardioCare 2000 Main Unit, 10 Lead ECG Patient Cable, Alligator Clips, Electrodes, Medi-Graph Paper, Hospital Grade Power Cord, Operation Manual, Diagnostics Guide Book, Quick Reference Guide and a 4 Year Warranty Card.