The new CELF-5 is a comprehensive battery of 16 standalone tests that provides a streamlined, flexible and interactive approach to language assessment.
- Comprehensive, with measures that include structured, interactive, and observational/interview-based tasks.
- Flexible–administer only the tests you need to address referral and clinical concerns
- Now Available! Standard scores available for Reading Comprehension, Structured Writing, and the Pragmatics Activities Checklist.
- Compare written skills to oral language skills.
- Now available in print and digital editions (on Q-global and Q-interactive)
- CELF-5 provides highly accurate diagnostic information with current normative data
- Item analysis of performance on individual tests.
- Automated scoring available in real time on Q-interactive or with item or subtest raw scores entered on Q-global.
- Digital editions offer 24/7 secure, web-based access on Q-global or Q-interactive, ideal for telepractice and in-person digital test administration.
- Q-interactive and Q-global provide automated Graphical and narrative reporting data.
- Observational Rating Scale
- Sentence Comprehension
- Linguistic Concepts
- Word Structure
- Word Classes
- Following Directions
- Formulated Sentences
- Recalling Sentences
- Understanding Spoken Paragraphs
- Word Definitions
- Sentence Assembly
- Semantic Relationships
- Reading Comprehension
- Structured Writing
- Pragmatics Profile
- Pragmatics Activities Checklist