- Water-Jel First Responder pain relieving Burn Jel
- Supplied in 4gm sachets (Pack of 3)
- New Water-Jel First Responder formulation
- Immediate first aid for minor burns and scalds
- Fast relief of burns
- Cools and soothes
- Helps prevent infection
Water-Jel First Responder Burn Gel is a new, odour free crystal clear gel that does not present as opaque to the receiving advanced emergency medical clinicians in the hospital emergency department (ED, A&E) or burns unit thereby allowing for a more effective evaluation of the burn injury and its surrounding tissue.
Water-Jel draws the heat out of a burn while it relieves the pain, cools the skin, and protects against airborne contamination. By applying Water-Jel as soon as possible, the heat of the burn is dissipated and helps prevent the heat from progression deeper into the skin.
Water-Jel has been adopted by first responders, including EMS, Fire Departments and the Police as well as being used widely in industrial and manufacturing plants, food service settings, welding sites and the military.
Water-Jel Technologies worked together with specialist all around the world to meet the high requirements for the pre-hospital treatment of burn injuries.
- Simple one-step product for the treatment of burns
- Cools the skin, eases pain and stabilises temperature
- Reduces the risk of hypothermia
- Protects wounds from contamination
- Requires no special training for use
- Ideal for industry, the emergency services and anyone involved in pre-hospital care