AuraOnce™ Disposable Laryngeal Mask
The Ambu AuraOnce features a special 70o curve that carefully replicates natural human anatomy. Molded directly into the tube for additional safety, the unique shape of the mask makes correct insertion fast and easy without putting extra stress on the upper jaw. Moreover, like all Ambu laryngeal masks, AuraOnce has a higher oropharygeal seal pressure to ensure reliable ventilation.
AuraOnce has also proven to be particularly useful in establishing a clear airway during resuscitation in profoundly unconscious patients with absent glossopharyngeal and laryngeal reflexes who may need artificial ventilation.
- Built-in anatomically correct curve for fast and easy insertion
- Reinforced tip resists folding over during insertion and plugs the upper esophageal sphincter
- Cuff and airway tube molded as single unit for extra safety – no separation
- The surface has a microstructured texture to ease insertion
- A soft cuff ensures a good seal with low mucosal pressure
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
- Ergonomically shaped airway tube for firm and ergonomical grip during insertion
- Convenient depth marks for monitoring correct position
- Color coded pouch with directions for use
- MR safe
There are no reviews yet.