The Ambu® Aura40™ is the world’s first reusable laryngeal mask to feature a built-in curve that carefully replicates natural human anatomy. This curve is molded directly into the tube so correct insertion is easy without abrading the upper airway.
Our unique curve also ensures that the patient’s head remains in a more natural position when the mask is in use without extra stress on the upper jaw. Moreover, Aura40 is specially designed to give the airway tube the flexibility needed to adapt to individual anatomical variances and a wide range of head positions.
Aura40 also features a reinforced tip, which helps prevent folds during insertion that can cause improper positioning and possible airway leak. Convenient depth marks provide a visual indication of the mask position and the flat underside of the tube makes it easier to grip. In short, positioning is fast and accurate, each and every time.
Here is an overview of the key features:
- Built-in, anatomically correct curve for easy insertion
- Reinforced tip will not bend during insertion so placement is always correct
- Cuff and airway tube molded as single unit for extra safety
- Extra soft cuff ensures the best possible seal with least possible internal pressure
- Inflation line is firmly affixed to an airway tube for 3-6 cm to prevent tangles
- Color-coded pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
- Universal check valve
- Convenient depth marks
- Eight convenient sizes from #1 to #6
There are no reviews yet.