- The Ambu SAM has a closed shape of the torso. With its anatomical correct landmarks the manikins enables students to learn the complete algorithm of Basic Life support including the use of Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) and the placement of the AED Pads.
- The Ambu SAM is a compact training manikin that is designed to store the head inside the manikin while storage or transport. It is lightweight and can easy be assembled for the training without the need of additional tools.
- Like all Ambu BLS manikins the Ambu SAM has the patented hygienic system that eliminates the risk of cross infections. All trainees receive their own face piece and head bag for the training. At the end of the training the face piece can be cleaned and the head back is discarded. A truly 100% hygienic way of training.
- Just as in real life, ventilation can be seen and exhalation through the nose and mouth can be felt and heard. The shape of the body has all human characteristics for a realistic training. The compression indicator confirms correct procedure.
- Dimensions: 70 x 33 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
There are no reviews yet.