RevMedx TX2 Tourniquet Intuitive to use and made to last, TX tourniquets allow any responder to
quickly stop bleeding.
- Simple ratcheting design enables fast application with minimal training.
- Durable construction allows repeated use in training without loss of function
- Published studies have shown that wider tourniquet may reduce the risk of
nerve and tissue damage
- TX tourniquet are the widest non-pneumatic tourniquet recommended by
committee on tactical combat casualty care unique ratchet design allows,
one-handed micro-adjustments to treat re-bleeding and minimize patient
- 2 ” (5.08 cm) TX2 Tourniquet