- Provide CPR operation practice;
- Inflation: multiple ventilation ways, mouth to mouth, bag valve-mask to mouth, mechanical ventilation; the chest will rise when the ventilation is performed properly;
- External chest compression: the manikin features important anatomical landmarks, can effectively teach and practice external chest compression; it includes rib cage juglar notch, stemum and xiphoid process;
- Can simulate carotid pulse. The Instructor can vary the intensity and rate of the carotid pulse by the strength applied to the bulb;
- Can practice the techniques of abdominal thrust, for the removal of airway foreign body obstruction;
- Individual MOUTH / NOSE piece, replaceable; the manikin comes with 3pcs MOUTH / NOSE piece;
- Power: PC power supply.