- The Ambu Cardiac Care Trainer has a special intubation head that allows trainees to practice the oral intubation using modern airway management devices like ET tubes, Laryngeal mask and Combitube™.
- Realistic defibrillation up to 400 joule can be taught and practiced. The Defib Trainer W offers comes with 3-4 lead ECG. The CPR Software is part of the wireless system in the Defib Trainer W. The CPR Software analyses and displays the performance done on the manikin in real time. In addition the CPR Software can display and control the ECG. The virtual ECG provides 26 rhythms and 2 artefacts and can automatically detect defibrillation.
- The Ambu Cardiac Care Trainer W does not need cables and wires. Which means it can be placed in realistic surroundings away from computers and power supplies. This gives a great amount of freedom during training and because there are no wires or cables lying around it gives an even more realistic scenario.
- The manikin is also equipped with a mechanical monitoring instrument showing effectiveness of the resuscitation, including results achieved for ventilation volume and depth of external chest compression. Moreover it indicates any stomach inflation and incorrect hand positioning.
- The airway of all manikins open only when head is correctly hyper extended.
- To create more variance in the training, the stiffness of the chest can be changed and adjusted with just one screw.
Full body with carrying case: 26 kg
- Total Length
Full body: 170 cm