Broad Utilization and Continuous Customer Management
Inbody 370S User friendly interface with voice guidance lets you easily take the InBody Test
and collect results. In addition, the InBody570 provides both Self Mode and Professional
Mode. The user can easily take the test with the Self Mode, by only inputting their
own height. When the Professional Mode is on, a more detailed consultation information
is provided on the screen.
User friendly interface with voice guidance lets you easily take the InBody Test and collect results. Provide customized consultation with the Segmental Circumference, Segmental Lean Analysis and Segmental Fat Analysis. Also you can check what kind of Body Type you have with InBody370S – determined by BMI and Body Fat. Understanding which of the several body types you’re closest to will help you make a better diet and exercise plan, and set realistic, achievable goals that pave the way to your success.
- User friendly interface for convenient use.
- User friendly interface with voice guidance lets anyone can easily take the InBody Test.
- Monitor progressive change of your body composition.
- Selection of InBody result sheet depending on test environment. You can choose InBody Result Sheet, Children InBody Result Sheet and Thermal Result Sheet.
- Smart design for user’s convenience.
- Convenient touch screen and keypad.
- Customization and versatile use.
- Simply enter the membership information with a barcode scanner.
- Transmitted to PC program by wireless communication.
- Additional outputs from the InBody370S (3rd generation of InBody line up)
- Based on the body composition, segmental circumference is provided. By simply standing on InBody370S, you can have neck, chest, abdomen, hip, right/left arm, and right/left leg thigh circumference in less than 30 seconds.
- Based on the BMI and body fat, Body Type is provided. Understanding which of the several body type you’re closest to will help you make a better diet and exercise plan.
|InBody370S||15 impedance measurements by using 3 different frequencies (5 kHz, 50 kHz, 250 kHz) at each of 5 segments (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, and left leg)|
|Terapolar 8-point Tactile Electrodes|
|Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method (DSM-BIA) / Simultaneous Multi-frequency Impedance Measurement (SMFIM)|
|No Emprical Estimation|
|Dimension||522 (W) × 874 (L) × 1059 (H): mm
20.6 (W) × 34.4 (L) × 41.7 (H) : inch
|10 ~ 250kg (22.0 ~ 551.2lbs)|
|3 ~ 99 years|
|Height Range||95 ~ 220cm (3ft. 1.40in. ~ 7ft. 2.61in.)|